Personal Styling for Men
For all of us, whether we are in the public eye or not, managing our appearance is an important part of who we are. It makes a visual statement about our personality and our lifestyle, as well as indicating our abilities and confidence. In today's world, image really does matter.
The colour and image consultations for men will help you build on all the elements necessary to dress well and look current. When you understand more about the effects of colour, styles and how they work with your body shape, you will find it easier, and quicker, to shop for clothes you enjoy wearing. Other elements include looking at fit, fabrics and cuts, how you can express your personality through your clothes, good grooming and dressing to suit the occasion.
Image for Men
Whether in the boardroom or the bar – your image matters
By showing you what is special about your natural colouring and build, and by taking your personality and lifestyle into account, I will give you simple guidelines to help you make the correct choices, faster. An Image for Men consultation includes essential information on how to dress for success and specifically:
- Selecting and combining shades that complement your natural colouring and enhance your appearance for formal and casual wear
- Identifying the best clothing styles, cuts and fabrics for your build and your lifestyle
- Developing a co-ordinated wardrobe, ensuring that you get value for money out of any clothing investments
- How your hair, accessories and eyewear can affect your image
Duration: 2 hours
Includes: 42 colour swatches, Image Matters for Men book, plus a personalised summary.
Colour Consultation for Men
Why do you need to know which colours work for you?
A man wearing the right colour near his face will make have more impact and presence.
Colour Analysis for Men will show you:
- Which shades complement your natural colouring and enhance your appearance
- How to combine colours and patterns for formal and casual wear
- The best colour options for shirts, ties and jackets
- How colours influence the way you look and feel, as well as how others respond to you
Duration: 1 hour
Includes: your personal 42 colour swatches
Look healthier, more vibrant and younger by understanding and wearing colours that complement your colouring.
To arrange your consultation or to purchase gift vouchers for someone special please contact LynnetteBOOK NOW
“I have found that I have had a lot more compliments on what I am wearing and how well I look just by wearing the right colours and reigning back the black. What has been really interesting is that colours I would have just dismissed straightaway and not even picked up off the rail in a shop are actually just right for me.”
“I was keen to try new colours and styles but never felt brave enough. I now have my colour booklet and find myself sweeping round shops disregarding items I know already won’t suit me and armed with all sorts of new things to try on!”
“The consultation process was really fun. I had no idea about the type of colours that would suit me, but Lynnette’s training and natural instinct soon established which colours (shades I now understand!) will work for me.”