When I am in the appropriate tier and allowed to work face to face, this is an overview of what changes I have already made in my studio, which are aligned to the Government Guidelines.
So what will be different?
Face to Face Consultations (in my home studio)
- I have PPE in place, along with all other measures you would expect e.g. hand sanitising, distancing as much as possible etc
- Due to the COVID guidelines for the virus on fabric, my fabric colour drapes need 72 hours between clients, so I have limited slots for Colour Consultations (I would advise that you book ahead to secure your date)
- I will also be consulting in a different place within my house – to limit your exposure to soft furnishing etc, and have direct access to use any hand washing, toilet facilities
- All facilities will be cleaned before your Consultation, and fresh hand washing towels etc will be provided
Face to Face Consultations (in your home environment)
- I am also offering mobile consultations – where I come to your home environment
- I will wear my (now) ‘normal’ consultations PPE, hand sanitise, even bring my own hand towel for hand washing, and minimise contact with items in your house eg seats, sides etc
- I charge a little extra to cover the extra travel time (based on your location from my studio), but if you are more comfortable in your own surroundings, then this is a perfect solution
- However just because I can see clients face to face doesn’t mean that is the only option
- I will still conduct virtual consultations online, as these have been working very well during lockdown
- So if you are isolating, or just prefer a remote option, then virtual sessions are perfect for this